milano di rouge
THE CULTURE HERE AT
MILANO DI ROUGE
CFOs are responsible for managing the financial decisions of a company or organization. Usually the following responsibilities are applicable to their role:
• Executing the company’s financial strategy
• Developing plans for growth to increase company profit while also reducing expenditure • Identifying investment opportunities and managing mergers and acquisitions • Assisting the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to develop financial plans
• Develop and Implement internal controls and coordinate annual audits • Lead and manage all aspects of accounts payables, purchasing, accounts receivables, collections or receivables and revenue cycle management.
• Direct supervision of Finance departments and staff
• Oversee general accounting to ensure financial transactions are recorded accurately and timelyDesign and produce financial reports for management and Board. • Financial Forecasting
• Help both internal and external stakeholders understand the financial state of the business • Oversees the month-end and year-end financial close processes
• Plan and monitor cash requirements and prepare/report on budges and lead the preparation of all required financial reporting.
• Prepare financial reports and participate in quarterly/Board Meetings on an as-needed basis • Interprets National and State standards, and guidelines on compliance, utilization management, and quality assurance
• Under the direction of the CEO, manages the annual independent audit, the preparation of financial statements, and the IRS 990 tax form. Prepares or oversees the preparation of required audit schedules; maintains records.
• Month End Close-Reconcile bank accounts, book journal entries ( accruals, deferrals, depreciation, etc) adjust and track revenue to assure in the correct period to properly close the month
Finance Managers perform data analysis and advise senior managers on profit-maximizing ideas. They are responsible for the financial health of an organization. Some of their roles and responsibilities would include but not limited to:
• Create financial reports
• Direct investment activities
• Develop plans for long-term financial goals of the organization
• Monitor cash flow
• Manage expenses
• Strategize for profit
• Maintain the accounting system
• Ensure business processes, administration, and financial management • Prepares financial forecast
• Participates in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the business
• Assist with financial decisions
• Monitors financial details to ensure legal compliance
• Reviews and process payments of the company
Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field • 5-7 years of work experience in auditing, finance, or business development • Very proficient in MS Excel
• Experience with salesforce.com preferred
• Ability to identify issues and propose alternative solutions to mitigate risk
• Ability to develop strong business relationships within all levels of organizations, including senior level executives from different functional areas of responsibility. • Financial Statement Analysis a must
• Contract review skillset
• Ability to influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings across functions within the organization and with external customers
• Experience with SAP
• Experience in Supply Chain, Warehousing, and Distribution
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, purse excellence and honor every voice? At MDR, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to become a shining example of what’s possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference.
The Security Officer is responsible for a fixed post or patrolling an assigned area to preserve peace and order, to provide excellent customer service, and to protect persons and property, and to perform duties relating to the welfare and safety of the employees, visitors, and property of MDR.
• screens all oncoming guest,
• receive all packages/deliveries for the property,
• Log/report all activity on the property
• Conduct hourly tours of the property
• Arrive at premises on time
• Patrol and Monitor Property
• Write and Submit Reports and Timesheets
Required Minimum Education
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Required Minimum Certification
• Must possess Georgia Weapons Carry License issued under GA code 16-11-129 • Must have a current/valid Georgia’s Driver’s License
Required Minimum Experience
• One year private safety/security, security related military or law enforcement experience preferred.
Required Minimum Skills
• Ability to speak, read, write, and follow written and oral instructions
• Possesses writing skills necessary to complete incident, accident and investigative reports.
• Ability to function independent of constant supervision and exercise physical and emotional restraint under stressful conditions. Ability to observe, listen attentively, and use problem solving skills.
Making Dreams Reality is Looking For An IT Specialist someone who’s a Self-Starter that can figure it out and get the tasks done. A Collaborator who works well with others-being kind and an asset not a liability are Core Values! A strong work ethic with an appreciation of independence, accountability and autonomy in your role. Growth mindset, being enthusiastic about your craft, always looking for ways to improve yourself and the company. Customer service focus, we serve a wide variety of customers, and building relationships is a highly important. Positive Attitude-Must come to work ready to contribute. Teamwork-Achieve results through working with and supporting others. Communication Must share ideas and experiences openly. Follow Through-see actions through end to end. Emotional Intelligence-key when dealing with team and customers.
IT Specialist Job Responsibilities
• Provides clients with information by designing methods to collect and retrieve data. Identifies client requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and other persons a position to understand service requirements.
• Collects data by identifying sources of information and designing survey and collection methods.
• Organizes information by studying, analyzing, and summarizing information. • Resolves retrieval problems by altering design to meet requirements.
• Prepares reference for users by writing operational instructions
• Maintains historical records by documenting system changes and revisions • Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Establishes and revises database by conferring with analysts and programmers to code and retrieve data.
• Maintains database by entering data.
Work Hours 8:30-5:30 Monday- Friday
Salary: $53k-$65 Annually
IT Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
• Technical Understanding
• Process Improvement
• Data Processing
• Reporting research results
• Networking knowledge
• Presenting technical information
• Written communication
• Operating systems
• Reporting skills
• Client relationships
• Documentation skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering
• Minimum of five years of experience in IT or database administration
• Experience working with following environments: Mac OS, Windows 10 & Windows Server 2008+ operating systems, Active Directory, Exchange/Office 365, Network Storage, Azure, KACE 1000
• Experience setting up and troubleshooting various technical equipment such as laptops, video conferencing systems, mobiles, etc.
• Working knowledge of scripting languages (Powershell, Bash, Java, etc.)
Graphic Design Job Description
About The Role
Milano Di Rouge is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our creative design team, creating our digital marketing assets: email, static and animated paid social ads, landing page and marketing print materials. The right candidate is an expert in graphic design, will have great attention to detail, a good eye for selecting photographic images, strong typography skills, and be methodical in their work. The candidate must have a thorough understanding of web user experiences and best practices while being able to establish new digital design languages as well as working with existing ones.
WHAT YOU DO
● Create on-brand and compelling assets that meet full integrated marketing experience objectives
● Design of e-commerce and retail marketing emails
● Create effective designs for homepage/website and landing pages, social assets and print materials.
● Designs for special project/features pages
● Designs for site updates and new pages, including wire-frames
● Work with E-commerce team to identify and implement site design improvements ● Provide fresh design ideas and execute new web, mobile, app and email experiences under the supervision of the Design manager.
● Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including copywriters, marketing, PR, web production, event management and Global teams. ● Keep designs up to date with trends, photography, fashion, and social media worlds.
● Participate in the creative brainstorming process with the team
● Assist in the development of marketing materials for seasonal product launches and campaigns
● Support creative needs for social media marketing
● Support on-set photoshoot and post-production needs
● Designs for garment branding and product graphics
● Branding and packaging design
● In-store signage/visual communication design
WHO YOU ARE
● Excellent attention to detail
● Able to manage own workload, follow projects from its inception to completion ● Knowledge of social media platform print design and production ● Possess strong design sensibility, excellent time management skills and a flexible self-starter mentality
● Have a designer’s eye and intellectual curiosity that separates you from other fashion enthusiasts
● Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art, Graphic Design or Digital Design ● Minimum 3+ years of digital design experience within a high-paced, cross-functional creative environment, preferably fashion e-commerce, luxury goods or related industry
● Must have a portfolio of work that shows strong understanding of typography, digital design trends, and online visual communication.
● Highly creative in typography, web page layout. Experience in UX/UI design is a plus
● Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, and InDesign in a Mac environment
● Must be able to work as a team member, but also be resourceful as a self-starter and able to work independently. Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, managing many projects simultaneously
About The Role
As the Ecommerce Visual Merchandise Stylist you must have a strong editorial/ curatorial taste level to hand-select products to feature across the Website, email newsletters, and social media, as well as the pieces to push in editorial photo shoots.
The ecommerce visual merchandise stylist is responsible for improving the customer online experience for the Milano Di Rouge site. Reporting into the Sr. Manager and working in close partnership with the Milano Di Rouge design, marketing, production and merchandising teams; this role ensures a passion for fashion and technology and creative alignment across all channels of the brand experience
This role is based out of the Atlanta HQ office.
WHAT YOU DO
● Site management including loading product descriptions and images, website organization, monitoring orders to ensure proper flow and assist with day-to-day ecommerce operations
● Work with Graphic Designer & IT team for on site enhancements ● Organize and manage seasonal product launch calendar to launch dates ● Maintain shop categories/ collections merchandised
● Select featured products weekly (Editor’s Pick)
● Implement Website merchandising/ Website styling and other items ● Connect with the Design/ Production team to gather fit, style, product functionality.
● Work with the marketing and production team to deliver visual experiences and product-based content
● Assist in the creation and improvement of customer service avenues such as FAQ page
● Work with merchandising team to provide customer feedback, assist in identifying and streamlining CS processes
● Source ecommerce & campaign images for the website from campaign shoots. ● Coordinate and assist with Ecommerce photoshoots
● Responsible for the product detail pages for designated categories, proofreading all web copy
● Participate in Ecommerce, Lifestyle, Campaign Photoshoots to ensure detailed product shots are being captured and proper styling.
● Participate in the creative brainstorming process with the team ● Assist in the development of marketing materials needed for seasonal product launches and campaigns to improve customer experience
● Work closely with marketing and production team on styling shoots from concept development to production
● Work with the marketing and production team to deliver visual experiences and product-based content
● Merchandise emails, Test email campaigns with Email Marketer to properly advertise items
● Pitch themes/ Creative concepts for campaign shoots
● Affiliate marketing | Work with affiliate e-shops on curation
● Update Blog, Press Articles To Website
- Must have 2 to 3 years of experience in e-commerce, merchandising and/or styling with knowledge of HTML.
- The visual merchandising professional must understand design, marketing, and merchandising.
- An excellent aesthetic sensibility, computer-aided design skills, and an understanding of visual art principles are keys to securing a position in this area. - The ability to create effective displays using props, mannequins, and other display components is critical.
- The successful visual merchandiser requires a breach of stills and knowledge: an understanding of fashion marketing and merchandising; an eye for color, line, balance, and proportion; a theatrical vision; a strong sense of fashion; the ability to develop and follow time and budget schedules; computer-aided design skills to develop schematics of displays; and the ability to rethink and reuse props, mannequins, and other display components.
- The effective visual merchandiser is not only self-motivated but also able to rake directions to execute work as a team member. This position requires one to be able to work well under pressure.
Web site design and development are concerned with constructing Web pages and sites from functional, aesthetic, and marketing perspectives.
Web site developer/designers are in charge of the look or appearance of the site, and responsible for the function and operation of the site.
We need them to focus on the ongoing visual aspects of the site. To develop the overall layout and images associated with the products or services offered by the site. Also ¬ ÒÂ’. q¡ .X, e, online community, animations, interactive applications, and advertising hosting into the site. All of this is accomplished while ensuring that the site's design is optimized for the specific technologies supporting it.
There are both creative and technical aspects associated with this job.
Must understand the ins and outs of a site from its appearance and content to its capacity, such as speed and weight of traffic.
The qualifications for Web designers and developers vary with the type of position, but generally align with the listing of education, experience, and personal characteristics that follows:
• Education. An associate's degree in Web development is the common requirement to obtain a position as a Web developer; Web design is the specialized degree for a Web designer. However, to maximize corporate and freelance employment opportunities, job candidates are encouraged to obtain a bachelor's degree in computer science, program-ming, or a related field, with a support area in graphic design, in order to handle the look of the site more effectively.
Personal Characteristics. Web designers and developers understand the needs of the business. Must work well in a team and relay the information to others if there is more than one developer on the project, as well as agree on content and visual concepts. Web site developers write code, monitor the workings of the site once it is up and running, and remove any bugs within the site. Web site designers select graphics, audio, and video components to integrate them into the project seamlessly.
Other needed personal attributes include patience and attention to detail, a customer service orientation, effective communication skills, and creativity.
Web designers and developers must work well with their clients and fulfill the client's specific wants and needs. Being able to successfully communicate program capabilities, limitations, and problems to non-techies can require much patience. Different sites have different needs and require different applications. As a result, a Web designer and developer must be well versed in applications, especially in E-commerce, gaming, or news. In order to meet clients' needs, Web designers and developers must understand not only the software but also which graphics and applications are appropriate for each project.
An Operations Manager, oversees a company’s organizational processes and adds improvement to it. Their main duties include assisting the human resources team in recruiting and hiring process, implementing policies and strategies to improve productivity and efficiency levels and building off an enjoyable company culture.
An Operations Manager is responsible for keeping track of the big picture and identifying potential areas of improvement:
• Can comfortably handle overall company’s operations
• Ensures compliance with established policies and procedures including but not limited to safety (HACCP, OSHA) personnel and security
• Defines the service standards and the operational mission of the company, communicates it to the employees and monitors activities in order to meet company goals
• Coach and develop managers on employee relation issues
• Directly supervises and manages all departmental managers
• Long-term planning to create initiatives that further the company’s overall goals • Coordinating different teams to foster exchange of ideas and provide cross-team learning opportunities
• Assessing and analyzing departmental budgets to find ways to minimize expenses and optimize profits
• Inspiring and motivating employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement
• Communicating with senior leadership about shifting company priorities and projects • Identifying potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions in order to maximize efficiency and revenue
• Identifying opportunities to expand or shift course in order to take advantage of changes in the market
A Marketer, or Marketing Professional, is responsible for working with other marketing staff to develop unique campaign ideas to market a company’s products, services or overall brand identity. Their duties include completing market research to identify target audience demographics or reviewing previously successful marketing campaigns, working as part of a team to accomplish tasks by set deadlines and making adjustments throughout marketing campaigns to achieve better engagement from consumers.
Marketing Specialist duties and responsibilities
Marketer duties and responsibilities
A Marketer works with other members of a sales or marketing team to plan, execute and monitor a successful marketing campaign. Their duties and responsibilities often include:
• Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design and product development team members to planning promotional marketing campaigns • Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
• Assisting with the design, negotiation and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads and email blasts
• Producing a brand style guide that best captures the company or client’s voice and mission
• Helping team leads set, allocate and monitor the budget of each project • Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget and timelines • Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits,
interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns • Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved
• Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary
Job Description Content Creator
Content creator provides input into content strategy and content creation for social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Edit content provided into prescribed formats (album/packaging design, Instagram/Facebook/Twitter graphics, one sheets, ad mats)
- Input the stories into WordPress
- Provide ongoing program status and exercise metrics, compliance efforts, measures of effectiveness, planned events and programs to CISO
- Deliver a compelling mix of product focused, brand specific and editorial approaches that satisfy needs spanning digital brand storytelling, social engagement, shoppable content
- Serve as an information steward and brand advocate for the company and its executive team by curating, editing and strategically delivering content across multiple communications platforms
- Conceives, scripts and produces video content
- Manage vendors/creative resources to produce video, marketing collateral
- Create various types of content, including written articles, ebooks, case studies, blogs, white papers
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of our Cloud Supply Chain roles and responsibilities
- Analyzing and documenting operational and procedural changes accompanied by this shift for all supply chain function
Desired skills for content creator include:
BIM processes and platforms
Creating shared parameter and BIM object library creation
Parametric family creation
Adobe Creative Suite
C/C++ and assembly languages
- Familiarity with voice training concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in corporate communications, organizational
communications, public relations, journalism, English or a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related industry
- 5+ years professional experience in the IT industry with focus on marketing
content creation (digital and offline) Prefer experience specifically in signal conversion, digitization, Human Computer Interface (HCI) extension, IP and wireless technology
Must have excellent spelling and grammar skills, strong computer skills
Sales And Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities: In addition to managing staff, the sales and marketing manager’s job responsibilities include developing and researching marketing opportunities and sales strategies. Ensure that these job responsibilities are included in your sales and marketing manager job description.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales staff objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, and coaching employees.
- Communicates job expectations by planning, monitoring, and reviewing job contributions.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information.
- Prepares and completes marketing action plan.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements and preparing annual budgets.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertisements.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by understanding consumer requirements.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Sales And Marketing Manager Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong closing skills
- Ability to present multiple product lines
- Proactive and good listener
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Superior organizational and time management skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales or marketing