Every now and then, it’s important to evaluate your friendships to make sure you are all still on the same page. Check in and ask questions that show you where your friends are in life. The good thing about asking questions is that they also show your friends that you are as supportive as you'd like them to be. Try these out:
- What are your goals? How do you plan on achieving them?
- How can I help you make your dreams a reality?
- Are you interested in group study or work night?
- How’s your mental health?
- What’s on your heart/mind?
- How are you feeling?
- What do you think about the most?
- What do you want more than anything in life? Why?