The idea and definition of dating is forever evolving. How we date is so very different from how our parents or grandparents dated in the past. With this in mind, it’s important to find someone who shares the same ideals as you, and it's important to keep these things in mind when you're dating:
- The initiation of conversation should be 50/50 in the initial dating stage.
- Ladies, meet your date in a public location. Be careful about disclosing your home address.
- Keep things platonic while you are trying to get to know someone.
- Ask questions. If he/she judges you, they aren't for you.
- Ladies, don’t give too much of yourself too soon. Let your date earn different parts of you.
- Remember, men are natural hunters. He'll always figure out how to get what he wants.
- Feel free to disconnect or discontinue the relationship at any point if you feel as though he/she is not the one for you. No need to waste anyone else’s time or your own. If you’re looking for a partner, be purposeful.
- Make desires and intentions clear.